Circa for iPhone has been updated today with speed and performance improvements. The update also includes updates to Followed Stories to make it more simple.
Included in the update:
- Performance – We've sped up dramatically. The last few months have been dedicated to making the app and service blazing fast. We've found it's at least 5-10x faster than the previous versions.
- My Followed Stories has been moved – We've moved this feature right to the main page so you don't have to hunt to see when you've got updates to stories you're following. Now it's just a button on the top right of the main screen!
- Updates to Followed Stories – Ok, we'll admit it: our previous followed story interface was a *bit* confusing. But thankfully we've come to our senses and made it much, much better and dead simple. If you receive updates to a story, they're just at the top of the story now, simple as that. Instead of needing to use arrow buttons to see which updates are new, we've clearly marked them for you.
- Follow stories without being logged in – We think being able to follow stories to get updates is awesome. That's why we've turned on the feature for people that haven't quite yet signed up.
- Fix "Blank" updates – Sometimes when you were following a story, you might have received an update but nothing was really there. Yeah, we fixed that.
Circa for iPhone is available for free as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].