djay for iOS Updated with "Open In..." Recording Option, Open Audio Files from Other Music Apps, Fixes and More
Algoriddim updated its popular djay for iPhone and iPad app with some fixes and enhancements. The update also adds the convenient features of opening recordings in other apps and even open audio files from other music apps.
Included in the Update:
- Added ability to open recordings in other apps (e.g. in Dropbox app for upload)
- Added ability to open audio files from other music apps (via "Open in...")
- Added new song loading setting "Protect Active Turntable"
- Added "Clear" button for Automix queue
- Improved scratching quality for slow movements
- Improved turntable behavior for fast spinning
- Improved compatibility and sound quality with Bluetooth audio devices
- Improved searching performance when using full screen library
- Improved behavior of sliders around center mark (also applies to MIDI controllers)
- Improved slider accuracy
- Fixed distortion when using Split Output with certain songs
- Fixed crash when using djay with VoiceOver enabled