Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, there is no excuse to gift now when you can even do it from your iPhone. Giftly is an iPhone app that was released this week and it allows users to buy items for friends and families.
- Give a Giftly for: a favorite local restaurant, a big chain store, anywhere in the world
- You can even suggest a specific item or experience you'd like a recipient to have, like: an ice cream cone, a night at the movies or something you see in a store that you think they'd like
- Giftlys are delivered via text, Facebook, or email so you can easily give a gift on a whim: when your friend checks in at a bar, it’s a colleague's birthday
- And they’re personal enough to give for big occasions: wedding gifts, Christmas and holidays
- Your recipient gets exactly what they want because they pick it out: their favorite drink, the right sized pair of shoes, tickets to a concert on a day that works for them
Giftly are not gift cards, because this are constrained to certains items and places. The items that are gifted with this app are credited to your credit card. Once you receive a Giftly, you go to the place indicated in the GIftly and buy what you got, you don't have to show anything to the merchant.
Giftly is available for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].