12 months ago Evernote acquired annotating and sketch app Skitch. At the moment of acquisition it was available on the iPad and later launch on the Mac, but today it is release for the iPhone as an update to the iPad app.
Today's update also includes:
- Full Evernote Integration - Everything you create and annotate in Skitch is synched to your Evernote account and will appear together with all of your other notes.
- Create and edit across multiple platforms - Mark something up on your iPhone or iPad, then continue editing on your computer. Simply login to Skitch and all of your screenshots and images appear everywhere.
- Point something out - Take a photo, snap a webpage or start with a blank canvas, then use arrows, shapes and text to draw attention to what’s important.
- Pixelate - Pixelate feature lets you protect sensitive information in documents, webpages and photos.
- Share - Share your images with friends and colleagues.
The app is available for free as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].