FiftyThree's iPad App "Paper" Updated with More Responsive Drawing, Better Rewind, Custom Sharing, More
Drawing and idea creation iPad app Paper by FiftyThree has been updated today with a couple of great new features that improved the overall experience and utility of the app.
Included in the update:
- Move - Grab any page or journal with a simple press and hold and use multi-touch gestures to open, close, and swipe for the fastest way to get around.
- Duplicate - Press and hold the "+" button to make copies of your favorite pages and journals. Duplicate sketches, create templates for layouts, wireframes, or storyboards, or create multiple variations of an idea.
- Faster Ink - Every tool, now up to 3x faster. Drawing is more responsive and precise than ever before.
- Edge-to-Edge Drawing - Draw to the edge and beyond. The full screen is your canvas.
- Easy Add - Never hit the end of a journal. Just swipe from the edge to add another page.
- Better Rewind - More intuitive feel, and the faster you go the more you rewind.
- Custom Sharing - Tap on a service icon to customize your share settings like setting your own default Tumblr captions and tags.
Paper is available free in the App Store [iTunes Link].