Incipio announced today that they have their line-ups ready to go for the new iPhone 5. Shipping on September 21, you can pre-order now most of their new case designs.
The line-ups is the following:
Incipio OVRMLD | Image: Incipio
- [OVRMLD] – The [OVRMLD]™ showcases a dual-injected design in one sleek form factor and is engineered with a raised NGP core to protect its soft touch finish from unpredictable scratches and surface wear.
Incipio LGND | Image: Incipio
- LGND – The modern LGND folio by Incipio is crafted with a textured rubberized front face, a Plextonium™ frame, and a micro suede interior. Users can rely on the steel mesh earpiece to easily field calls when the front face is closed or simply flip open the closure to enjoy hands-free viewing. It is available to order for $34.99 in obsidian black.
Incipio DualPRO | Image: Incipio
- DualPRO – The innovative two-part DualPro™ case is a unique hybrid design combining a Plextonium hard shell frame with a shock absorbing silicone frame, providing durable protection at all times. It comes in a variety of colors for $29.99. A special edition DualPRO SHINE will run you $34.99.
Incipio Kicksnap | Image: Incipio
- KICKSNAP – A package deal with dual-injected materials, a low-profile NGP core, a Plextonium frame, and a custom retractable, built-in Kickstand for hands-free viewing, the KICKSNAP case is a well-made, sleek and functional solution. The Kicksnap comes in obsidian black and an option of optical white and charcoal gray for $34.99.
Incipio FREQUENCY | Image: Incipio
- FREQUENCY – This next level case by Incipio employs the impact resistant NGP soft shell construction to provide full-coverage protection for the iPhone 5 and incorporates a design reminiscent of the post-analog, digital FREQUENCY waves. It comes in obsidian black and available for $24.99.
Incipio feather | Image: Incipio