Associated Press has updated their iOS app with a couple of new features like sharing to LinkedIn, save content to Evernote and more.
Included in the update:
- Big Story Alert Flag so you know when we have added expanded coverage on a big story
- Customize order and visibility in the Big Story Section
- Added share functionality for Linkedin
- Added the ability to save content to Evernote
- Video Player now plays next video automatically after first video ends
- Fixes a bug with photo loading that some users experienced
- Now optimized for iOS 5.0 and above - users with iOS 4.x and below can continue to use AP Mobile 5.2.1 and below but will no longer be able to upgrade. We have implemented a new memory management framework that is only supported by iOS 5.0 and above.
AP Mobile is free and available as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].