Like karaoke? Well this comes close to it on your iPhone. An app called TuneWiki lets you see the lyrics of the song you are playing on your iPhone. TuneWiki is not new, is a service that has been around for quite a while, they even have a Spotify app.
It works with the music you are playing from the Music library on the iPhone, it doesn't work with other audio apps.
- The world’s largest database of scrolling lyrics to your stored library of music – in 40+ languages!
- Share lyrics or photos with friends about the songs you love
- Find top fans of the artists you like and follow them to get music recommendations
- Unlimited Song ID with scrolling lyrics
- Read artist bios and see their music history
Of course, iTunes allows you to store lyrics on each song, but it requires to add them manually. TuneWiki actually makes fun to have lyrics and it doesn't require you to add them.
The app works with all iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS 5 or later. It is available for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].