Layover is an iPhone app that lets you do more editing photos than just applying filters. The app lets you combined photos to create your own masterpiece.
- Blend up to five images: Once images are imported, you can quickly change the order of the photos via drag and drop. You can also delete layers by performing a tap-and-hold to bring up the red “-” buttons.
- 15 blend effects (Multiply, Screen, Layover, Soft Light, Hard Light, Color Dodge, Color Burn, Addition, Difference, Darken, Lighten, Hue, Saturation, Color and Luminosity).
- Canvas is square by default, but portrait/landscape at 3:2 and 4:3 ratios are available.
- The Mask feature lets you erase specific parts of pictures to isolate different elements, remove the background, let different layers show through, etc. Use the Mask slider to control how dramatic or subtle you want the erase marks to appear, and then swipe your finger across the areas you would like to erase.
- Send to social networks, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr or Tumblr.
- Save to camera roll or send to email.
- Use a base layer of any color of the rainbow to add filtering to just one image.
- Use photos from your camera roll, Photo Stream, or take a photo on the fly.
- Zoom and Move Images: Easily zoom into a specific area of a photo, as well as move the image within the frame and rotate it to any angle.
The app is available for $0.99 as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].