Sparrow issued an update to the Mac app today. The update, available now in the Mac App Store, is more of a fixes update and includes Brazilian localization. Sparrow is an email client, recently acquired by Google.
Included in the update:
- Improved performance when loading huge conversations
- URL in subject can be clicked
- Date and subject in headers can be selected
- Improved avatar in message cells
- Improved IMAP compatibility
- Brazilian localization
- Fixed progress indicator in message view
- Fixed crash when loading some HTML messages
- Fixed crash with POP accounts fixed
Sparrow for Mac is available for $9.99 in the Mac App Store [Link].