The app that records pretty much everything you do and everywhere you go, Saga, has been updated with tons of new features. You can now even link your Runkeeper account to keep track of your exercises.
Included in the update:
- RunKeeper: You can now link your RunKeeper account with Saga! Linking RunKeeper will surface your workouts into your Saga History.
- The Now: Number of places visited today, number of miles travelled today, how long the you've spent at the location in your previous visit, 3 nearby venues, how long would it take you to get home from where you currently are, and nearby Groupon deals
- Recommendations: Recommendations are now consolidated by timeframe. You can find explore recommendation categories and dismiss recommendation you don't find interesting.
- Performance: Improved Memory management, Image caching, and Battery life.
- Sharing: Unified sharing dialog for posting to Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare simultaneously.
- History: Refined history view to support additional information of tweets, Facebook posts, Facebook image uploads, Foursquare checkins, Runkeeper activity, and earned experience points.
Saga is available for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].