Instapaper for iPhone and iPad Updated with Faster Syncing, Improved Pagination, Buffer and Chrome Sharing, More
Instapaper for the iPhone and iPad has received and update today with some new features, and improvements. In some cases, some features have been removed.
Included in the update:
- Improved pagination performance
- Improved dark-mode colors and link colors. (More on that front soon)
- Removed instapaper.com/z short URLs from all remaining Twitter sharing methods. Now that t.co URLs are supported by nearly all apps, custom short URLs are unnecessary and they only inconvenience Twitter readers, so they're gone. Your links are yours and should have as few intermediaries as possible
- Removed rarely-used "Print" feature
- Added Buffer, Chrome, and the upcoming iCab Reading List to the Share panel
- Added "Report a text problem" to article footers so customers can help improve Instapaper's parsing of certain pages
- Improved Pinboard login security to use their new token system instead of storing passwords
- Made syncing even faster
- Fixed bugs from the future
Instapaper is available for $2.99 as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].