FreshBooks invoice service recently announced that they were renaming their business as FreshBooks Cloud Accounting and with it comes a new iPhone app. This new apps looks more polished than their previous one MiniBooks, which had a Lite version and a paid version.
Cloud Accounting features:
- Straightforward and intuitive design built for business owners, not accounting specialists
- Supported by amazing customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner is available by phone or email whenever you have questions. Really, we pick up!
- Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices to let you work where you want, when you want
- Collaborating with others is easy with cloud-friendly features like team timesheets
- Your data is always backed up and secure across multiple data centers and behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption.
- Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized for tax time
- Accept online payments via PayPal, credit card, echecks, PayPal and 11 other gateways
- Integrate your account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp, Google Apps, Shopify, Zendesk , Constant Contact and more!)
I'm currently a FreshBooks user and the service and apps are pretty good; this new app looks promising.
FreshBooks Cloud Accounting for iPhone is available for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].