Fitness app Fleetly is about to receive a big update. This iPhone app helps its users to achieve different goals regarding exercise. The update focuses on enhancing its local features and also on logging.
The update also displays a revamped newsfeed and the activity tab is now the first thing you see and where you will find your workouts, logs, etc.
- Logging your workouts are going to be similar to checkins: you can upload photos from your iPhone to your workouts, which are added to your newsfeed
- You can now find and see who else in the Fleetly community is nearby and find workout buddies
- You can send in-app messages to better co-ordinate your workouts with your workout friends
- “Like” button for when your friends post a great workout result or earn a new medal
- Smart Log: Fleetly can now automatically log your exercise sets for you. Now the app helps you by creating a workout (based on your objectives, available time and equipment), to recommending reps and weights (based on your history), to logging your exercises, leaving you free to perform the workout itself
- Auto Rest Timer: This is great way to get through a workout efficiently, without too much procrastinating, while also maintaining your workout intensity
Version 4 of Fleetly is due to hit later this week for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].