One of my favorite photo editing apps for both the Mac and iOS, Snapseed, has been updated with great new features and enhancements. Among these, we find the ability to create custom presets, Twitter support, and more.
Image: Nik Software
Included in this update:
- Custom presets—Personalize Snapseed and speed through edits by creating your own presets. Six additional slots are now available
- Twitter support—Tweet your images directly out of Snapseed Desktop
- Crop preview—After cropping your photo, previews display any enhancements you’ve previously applied.
- Open Recent—Now you can open a photo from a list of previously edited photos.
- Resize your photos—When saving or sharing your enhanced photos, choose from a variety of different sizing options. Select a smaller size when emailing or sharing online or go full resolution for maximum quality.
- Undo everything—Now you can undo filters that have been applied to your images.
- Square is the new square—We squashed the bug that caused some odd lines appearing in images cropped as 1:1. Square images will be truly square now, we promise!
- Center Focus magic—Taking a cue from our professional filters product, Color Efex Pro, we’ve improved Center Focus to make it even more powerful. You can now draw attention to the subject of your photo by adjusting the brightness of the inside or outside of your image.
- More crop fun—The Crop tool now includes 7:5 aspect ratio for all of you 5x7 printers out there
Snapseed for Mac is available for $9.99 in the Mac App Store [Link].