Evernote updated its Mac app today. The update brings a handy feature that allows you to share notes to LinkedIn and a new premium feature that lets you switch accounts from the Evernote menu.
Other features included in the update:
- Added a Tag column to List View
- New keyboard shortcut for strikethrough: CMD+CTRL+K
- CMD+Shift+D inserts date when cursor is in title area
- Larger clickable area for Activity Stream items
- Select multiple lines and click the checkbox option to add checkboxes quickly
- Activity Feed now combines recent events
- New Retina-optimized icons for Preferences
- Fixed numerous Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion crashes and issues
- More consistent results when searches contain quotes
Evernote is free and available in the Mac App Store [Link].