Popular "Walkie Talkie" iPhone app Voxer has issued a significant update that aims to make the experience a much better one. It goes from a new design on the "Tap to talk", user photos, etc.
Included in the update:
- Our Tap-to-Talk feature had a little work done. Now it's new and swanky "Slide-to-Lock". Give it a spin
- Facebook users can now replace their default photos with whatever pic they want. Ahem, keep it classy
- You no longer need to crop any in-chat photos you send. Get ready for the full monty
- Make the sounds for notifications as loud or soft as you like -- now it's adjustable. You can thank us later
- View your friends' profile pics full screen! Tap the photo from their profile page to blow it up
- New "Edit" feature in your Friends list allows you to delete multiple contacts at once
- Voxer now available in Portuguese (Brazil), Thai and Indonesian.
- We fixed a bunch of crashes and added stability. Things just keep gettin' better
- Added new account management features y'all requested. Check out the new Settings menu
Voxer is free and available in the App Store [iTunes Link].