Usually when you want to go out and don't have a clue of where to go, you browse through the Facebook news feed, the Twitter timeline and even see your friends' Foursquare check ins. Even those that do know where to go do the exact same thing to see what's going on. Vamos is an iPhone app that aims to make event discovery social by giving you the events and what's going on at those events.
- Letting you know where your friends are going
- Getting an overview of the crowd at any event
- Discovering gigs, art, shows, clubs & parties
- Locating events on the map
- Showing all the pictures taken at events via Instagram
- Giving you timely reminders when the events are about to get started
It would be great to see other sources for events, not just Facebook, integration with Twitter and Foursquare and also a features that allows the creation of events that can be shared to various social networks.
Still, the app has a promising future; looking forward to use it.
Vamos is completely free and available in the App Store [iTunes Link].