Zynga is very well known from ripping off other games, most recently they ripped off Tiny Tower with Dream Heights. They released a game today for the iPhone and iPad that, when I saw the screenshots, reminded me of Infinity Blade. And I mean the look of the backgrounds, not the gameplay, characters or story.
The game features:
- Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
- Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
- A rich and unique fantasy world
- Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
- 3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
- Endlessly escalating challenge modes
- Hidden side content to discover
- Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestral
According to Zynga you play as a young blacksmith's apprentice that find himself in a cursed village. You must explore the lands solving puzzles and use all the tool at your disposal to undo the curse.
With this game, Zynga really takes copying seriously these days, even if it's just the background of the game.
Horn is available for $6.99 as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].