Instagram for iPhone has been updated to version 3.0 with important design improvements, highlighting the profile and upload screens redesigns. But this recent update brings an important feature, Photo Map, which displays your photos by location on a map.
Includes in this update:
- View your photos on a map
- Redesigned profile screen
- Redesigned upload screen
- Design improvements throughout
- Infinite scrolling on photo feeds
- Flag inappropriate comments
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
In the Photo Map feature, you will be prompted to choose which photos can be displayed on the map the first time you tap on it as it is going to be visible to your followers. You can always come back and removed those photos you don't wish to have on it.
Instagram 3.0 is available now in the App Store [iTunes Link].