GetGlue teased its upcoming iPad app a few days back. What we could see at that moment was that it was definitely sporting a new design, something that was desperately needed since the app's previous update was back in January.
The previous iPad version looked more like a blown up iPhone version and did not take much advantage from the bigger screen of the iPad.
GetGlue allows you to check in to any content you are consuming, being movies, music, books, etc. With this latest update, GetGlue on the iPad aims to be a personalized guide for TV, movies, and sports based on what you like, bringing features already available on the iPhone version and positioning it as a second screen app.
Included in this update:
- Get recommendations for shows you'll want to start watching
- Check-in and chat with friends and fans while you watch
- Enjoy the best clips, photos, and articles for your favorite shows and movies
- Never miss a key premiere, finale, or major event that’s important to you
- Unlock stickers and other rewards from your favorite shows
GetGlue for iPad is available for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].