Whether in class or work, Outline+ can help you take notes on your iPad, sync with Dropbox and view and edit Microsoft's OneNote documents.
- Read OneNote files. All your notebooks look 100% identical in Outline+ including formatting, links, and images.
- Edit OneNote files. Type anywhere on a page, format text, create lists, stamp styles, add images, create sections and subsections.
- Take notes naturally. Easily type your notes anywhere, move them with a finger and keep reading your notes.
- Find your information in a second. Your recent pages are kept together. Favorites make organizing easier.
- Sync notes via Dropbox. Two-way synchronization in real time just works. Simply link Outline+ to your Dropbox account and access your notes anywhere.
- Sync notes via USB. Keep your notes safe from the internet or wifi networks. Transfer your sensitive information directly to your device via USB cable and iTunes.
- No desktop clients, nor random clouds. Outline+ is the simplest and safest note-taking app for home and office.
- Together with OneNote note-taking engine and Dropbox cloud storage you can always restore any revision of your notes.
Future updates will include:
- Inks and handwriting
- Skydrive - OneNote sync via Skydrive is coming soon
- Sharepoint and Protected Sections in Enterprise version
- Math support - we'll display the math symbols in next updates
Outline+ is available for $14.99 in the App Store [iTunes Link].