The remake of cult classic Total Recall is hitting theaters on August 3, but the official iOS game is already available in the App Store. The first person shooter offers a lot, for a very low price.
- Step into the shoes of Douglas Quaid as he fights his way through New Asia and travels to the core of the Earth
- Accomplish missions in search of the ultimate truth
- Missions are set in cutting-edge 3D environments directly from the movie, such as Rekall Center, Red light District, Apartment and the Rooftop.
- Shoot your assailants from the Freeway, on the China Fall Train, and in other locations coming soon
- Includes comic book-style scenes that set the stage for each mission
- Upgrade to new weapons and better artillery as you get the hang of it
- Choose from Handguns, Assault rifles, SMGs, Shotguns and many others
- Rip through the enemies with the rapid-fire GATLIN LMG and the one-shot kill handgun, Rhino!
- Intuitive touch controls
- A fast-paced first person rail shooter
- 8 missions + 7 missions coming soon that engage both the easiest player as well as the toughest
- A new challenge at every turn to keep you on your toes
The game is available for $1.99 as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].