The game based on the acclaimed TV series Walking Dead has just arrived in the App Store. The game places you in the shoes of Lee Everett, is your job to stay alive and protect an orphan girl.
The story is based on the decisions you make, which means that the outcomes can be different from that of other players.
- Based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series - The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse, with artwork inspired by the original comic books. Live out events, meet people and visit locations from The Walking Dead lore.
- A tailored game experience - Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Act fast - You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but require you to make an almost immediate choice. There's no time to ponder when the undead are pounding down the door.
- Adventure horror spanning across five episodes - Gameplay involves meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem-solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Episode 1: A New Day - available now
- Episode 2: Starved For Help
- Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
- Episode 4: Around Every Corner
- Episode 5: No Time Left
The game is available for $4.99 as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].