Last night Tapbots updated the Mac version of Tweetbot, which remains in Alpha stage. It added a bunch of stuff, most notable are the notifications for mentions, follows, retweets, and favorites for OS X Mountain Lion users.
Included in the update:
- Notifications for mentions, follows, retweets, favorites (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Go to User (command-u)
- Option to open links in background (see preferences)
- Less intrusive tweet action overlay icons
- Double-click tweets in timeline now takes you to status detail
- Fixed some contextual menu issues in direct message conversations
- Fixed pull-to-refresh and scrolling to top issue when loading new results
- Tweetmarker will now set your timeline position on app startup always
- Fixed bugs and crashers related to composing tweets.
- Made large and huge fonts bigger
- Can swipe the empty space in a conversation to go back to previous view
- Can close image window with command-w (also space and esc)
- Menu shortcuts added to profile view: Command-d (direct message) and command-r (reply)
In case you still haven't download it yet, visit this link and go ahead an test it.