One of my favorite photo editing apps for the iPhone has updated with lots of new features, fixes and enhancements. The update also includes new features for PRO users that include watermarking.
Included in this update:
- Annotations: new tool for adding arrows and markers on your photos and collages (in the "text" section)
- Photos are now displayed in full resolution in the editor
- Improved stability and performance throughout the app
- Redesigned export menu
- Fixed bug that prevented uploading more than 2 photos at once to Dropbox
- Fixed bug when using "original filenames" with FTP
- Fixed crash when attempting to create a new collage after saving a previous collage
- Can now rotate text boxes.
- New option for curved edges in collage.
- Can now modify vignette color.
- New filter: oil-painting.
- Geo-tagging: add or modify geo-tagging of photos.
- Can now choose Dropbox folder to upload to (and even create folders within the app).
- In the photos browser: search for albums by name.
- Metadata (IPTC) can now be exported in XMP format.
New features for PRO users:
- Bulk geo-tagging. Copy geo-tags from one photo and paste over others
- Textual watermarking
- Can set DPI for exported photos
- Improved FTP history viewer
Photogene 2 is available for $0.99 in the App Store [iTunes Link].