Hotels.com has updated its iPad app with a new design that takes it closer to the iPhone version that was updated earlier this year. The update also brings Retina Display support for the latest iPad.
Included in the update:
- New home screen, surfacing information that is relevant to you. Whether you have a current or upcoming reservation, want to access your last viewed hotels, or if you want hotel deals for tonight, these are all now easily accessible on the app homepage
- New Welcome Rewards™ page
- High resolution retina graphics for the new iPad
- For all the Hispanic communities out there, you can use the app in your local language
- Many minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Hotels.com is available for free in the App Store [iTunes Link].