First released for Android, and released today for the iPad, Next Issue is a magazine app that lets you read all the magazines you one with one price.
- All the magazines you love - The Next Issue store offers the most popular magazine titles in the U.S.
- All in one app - Browse, manage and read all of your favorite magazines from one easy-to-use app.
- All yours for one low price - read as many magazines as you want with our Unlimited Plans - Immerse yourself and discover the breadth of great stories, writing and photography within our catalog. All without the hassles of magazines piling up at home, lugging them on trips or recycling.
- Enhanced digital editions, optimized for tablets - Magazines are custom-designed for the tablet experience and include enhancements such as videos, bonus photography and interactive features.
Available magazines include:
- All You, Allure, Better Homes and Gardens, Bon Appétit, Brides, Car and Driver, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Cooking Light, ELLE, Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Essence, Fitness, Fortune, Glamour, Golf, Golf Digest, GQ, Health, InStyle, Money, Parents, People, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Real Simple, Self, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sunset, The New Yorker, This Old House, TIME, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Wired and more.
- Unlimited Basic: Includes titles published monthly and bi-weekly, including back issues, for $9.99 per month
- Unlimited Premium: Includes all titles in the catalog, including weeklies, and back issues, such as Entertainment Weekly, People, Sports Illustrated, The New Yorker, TIME for $14.99 per month
- Individual magazine subscriptions range from $1.99 to $9.99 per month
- Individual magazine issues are available from $2.49 to $5.99 per issue
Next Issue for iPad is a free download available now in the App Store [iTunes Link].