Google announced today that their web browser Chrome is available for the iPhone and iPad. The main feature from Chrome is that it syncs your open tabs across all your devices.
Google Chrome for iOS features:
- Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
- Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On the iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Pick up from right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
- Open a tab in Incognito to browse without saving your history.
The app is free and available as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].