Instagram is a phenomenon. With over 30 million users on the iPhone, Instagram opened the gates to the Android community, but it still doesn't have a web interface where users can see their feeds, follow users, etc. Here's where Carousel steps up and lets users have Instagram on their Macs.
- Beautiful, vintage presentation aesthetic in a minimal desktop footprint.
- View your feed, popular photos and photos you’ve posted.
- Save photos to your Mac (drag & drop, too.)
- Search for people and tags.
- Pin your favorite tags, locations and people to the search tab so you can keep an eye on them.
- See all the photos that you've liked.
- Multiple windows. Keep windows open for all the views you want to watch.
- Single photo view. See all the comments and likes in one view underneath a photo.
- View full resolution photos, even in full screen.
- See likes and comments on photos with the ability to moderate comments.
- Like and comment on photos.
- Full keyboard navigation support.
- Open photos in your browser and copy a photo’s URL.
- See who you follow and who’s following you.
- See photos taken at a location.
- Notifications. Growl and icon badge.
- Four themes. Everything from Tenenbaum to St. Clair.
Carousel for Mac is available for $1.99 in the Mac App Store [Link].