Apple released Safari 6.0.2 and iPhoto 9.4.2 updated for OS X. The update to Safari is all about security, while iPhoto for Mac brings new features and improvements.
Included in the update:
- Photos now can be added to shared streams or My Photo Stream by dragging them to "Photo Stream" in the source list
- Multiple email addresses can now be copied and pasted in the "Shared with" field for shared streams
- When more than five subscribers "Like" a photo in a shared stream, their names are now displayed correctly
- Contextual menu now includes an Import command to import all the photos contained in a shared photo stream
- Addresses the reliability of Shared Photo Streams when switching between iPhoto and Aperture with the same library
- Fixes an issue that could prevent Microsoft Outlook from being used to email photos from within iPhoto
- Updated national holidays are available for use in printed photo calendars
- Includes stability improvements
You can grab these updates by going on your Mac to System Preferences > Software Update > Update Now.