iNuke Boom at CES 2012 | Image: Gustavo Franceschini
Do you remember the insanely huge iNuke Boom iPhone/iPod dock from Behringer? I sure do. I saw it in this year's CES and the 700 lbs is even bigger in person. I doubt somebody bought it, but I really think some people will buy the new, smaller version, the iNuke Boom Junior.
iNuke Book Junior | Image: Costco
This new model only weights 10.6 lbs, has a dock compatible with all iOS devices with "30-pin dock", though you can connect an iPhone 5 and later an iPod Touch 5 with an auxiliary cable.
Other specs include:
- Indicators: Standby LED indicator, Line-In LED indicator, Aux LED indicator, iPod LED indicator
- Connectivity: iPod dock, Line In, Aux In (stereo RCA connectors), Video Out (video)
- iPhone / iPod / iPad compatibility: iPhone (4 / 4S / 3GS / 3G), iPod (Touch / Nano / Classic (5th Generation)), - iPad (1 / 2 / 3rd gen)
- Batteries (remote control): 1 x CR2025 (included)
- Speakers: Tweeter (2 x 1″), midrange speaker (2 x 3″), woofer (1 x 5.25″)
- Power consumption: Max. 50 Watt
- Power Requirement: 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.7″ H x 16.5″ W x 9.8″ D