Looking of a Maps alternative with lots of interesting feature? Then you should check out the recently released Quick Route for the iPhone, which is powered by Google.
The app features:
- Bike, Transit, Walking and Driving directions
- Search for addresses, businesses and any other place you can find with Google Places
- Autoroute directions track where you are and automatically advance when you reach the end of a step. Autoroute also indicates when you've lost your way and should pull-to-reroute
- Pull-to-reroute allows you to pull down on the directions panel at anytime to recalculate how to get to you destination
- Schedule when you want to leave or arrive and select from multiple routing options
The app is available at a special launch prize of $2.99 in the App Store [iTunes Link]. We will try it out and let you know how it is.