Text iOS app Drafts has been updated today with some great new features. Among these new feature there are custom email actions that can be configured, new "send to" actions and enhancements.
Included in the update:
- Custom Email Actions - Drafts now allows you to configure an unlimited number of custom email actions that can have predefined values for recipients, subject and can even be sent in the background. This is a very powerful feature both for convenient emails and for workflow integration. There will likely be some additions/improvements to the configuration process over time, but I wanted to get this out there as soon as possible for people to start playing with it.
- “After Success” advanced setting can now be configured to either do nothing, create a new draft or delete the current draft after an action is successfully completed. The delete options literally does that and permanently deletes the current draft after the successful completion of the action, so be careful that you really intend that behavior before enabling it on an action.
- “Send to Netbot” action
- “Send to Nebulous Notes” action
- “Send to Pastebot” action
- “Send to Notefile” action
- “Use First Line as Title” support for the Event action
- Misc. fixes and enhancements
Drafts is available for $1.99 as a universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) in the App Store [iTunes Link].