Rockmelt, known for making the "social browser" of the same name, released an iPad version today. It focuses on content, so you will see lots of photos, it features an ad-free reader view, and more.
- More Beautiful: Open up to an infinite, image-rich stream of great content
- Faster: Minimal load times, speedy rendering
- Ad free: Content from many of your favorite sites in clean, ad-free reader view (e.g. The Atlantic, Us Weekly, Forbes, SB Nation, Rolling Stone Magazine, and more than a thousand others)
- Available offline: Syncs so you can enjoy content offline
- Searchable: Web search plus search across all your content
- Social: Discover great content through friends and share with them easily
Rockmelt is free and available in the App Store [iTunes Link].