Not a fan of golf but what can you do when you get a game like Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 for free? Hurry up now because its for a limited time for both the iPhone and iPad (HD version).
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 features:
- Take on the Closest to the Pin Challenge and earn more Pro Shop Cash. Use your cash to upgrade your golfer and become a real force on the PGA TOUR. It pays to play!
- Invite your friends to compete in the Closest to the Pin Challenge, too. Post your best shots and share your victories on Facebook. Capture the feeling of playing a casual round with your buddies – and talking smack!
- Play as or alongside Tiger Woods and other PGA greats like Anthony Kim, Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Paul Casey, Jim Furyk, Zach Johnson, and Camilo Villegas Create your own male or female golfer, too!
- Play in solo, head-to-head, or PGA TOUR modes – and also casually hone your skills in the TIGER CHALLENGE, featuring over 20 mini-games. Drive, chip, and putt to master all the challenges and unlock special prizes!
- Tee off from the Championship tees of 8 stellar courses, including Pebble Beach, St. Andrews, TPC Sawgrass, Hazeltine, Doral, Greenbrier, TPC Boston – plus the fan favorite, the PREDATOR.
- Soak in the glory of standing on the world’s finest fairways with the superior HD-quality visuals of your iPad. Meanwhile, the larger Multi-Touch display, superfast graphic performance, plus the iPad exclusive Swing Meter let you attack the greens and sink that clutch birdie putt in winning style.
But this is not all. The Apple II classic game Oregon Trail from Gameloft is also free for a limited time. It features:
- A new journey is just over the horizon!
- Embark on Gameloft's refreshing revisit of the classic game you used to play on Apple II now.
- All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game.
- Prepare for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
- Fun and educational! Historical references through real locations and famous characters from the past, plus historic facts perfectly explain the perilous journey of pioneers.
- 8 skill-based mini-games, including 2 accelerometer-based challenges: hunting, fishing, river crossing, rafting, wagon repairing, telegraph, berry picking, and gold panning.
- Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) faced by real pioneers increases the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
- Refreshed with modern, colored graphics in a cartoonish style.
- Post your achievements on your Wall.
- Challenge your friends by inviting them to play The Oregon Trail with the Tell A Friend feature.
Get Oregon Trail free while you can by downloading from the App Store [iTunes Link].