If your a fan of Instagram and use it a lot, then you would find this app interesting. It's called Socialcam from the people of Justin.tv. It takes the same approach of Instagram but instead of pictures you share your videos on a timeline to friends.
Although the user interface resembles very closely that of Instagram (see image comparison below). Socialcam allows you to record video for your followers to see. You can then share to Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS. This is streaming video within the app, which is the core of Justin.tv, no importing videos from camera roll.
One great feature is that you can tag Facebook friends on video and receive notifications when you are tagged on any video. Some other features include:
- Unlimited video length and storage.
- Upload video while you are recording for fastest possible upload.
- Record video offline and it uploads later when you have Internet.
- Tag your friends in videos.
- Browse, like, and comment on your friends' videos.