Microsoft has update its Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac app, which allows users to sync their Macs with their Windows Phone 7 or Zune HD. This latest update brings a couple of fixes, enhancements and some new features.
Changes included in the update are:
- Full sync and import support for Apple Aperture software
- Drag and drop import of files from Browse Device
- Ringtone transfer support (for phones running Windows Phone 7.5 or later)
- Improved video conversion process with user configuration options
- Support for Windows Phone Marketplace (for phones running Windows Phone 7.5 or later)
- Localization support for 13 additional languages
- Improvements to backup and restore operations
- Improved configuration for podcast sync and photo import
- Improved iTunes import support in certain languages
- Improved metadata support for videos
- Added additional error codes and help references for device update
- Resolved connectivity issues with certain devices
- Resolved album art display issues for certain devices
The app is free and available in the Mac App Store [Link].