Microsoft released today its One Note iPhone app. The app, which is free for a limited time only, becomes the mobile version of the note taking app included in Microsoft Office. The features in this app are:
- Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes.
- Check To Do items off on the go.
- Save time with quick access to your most recent notes.
- Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background.
- Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone.
In essence I think is a good little app, not something to replace other existing apps, but works good. The problem is, that I can't sign in with my Windows Live ID on my iPhone, or any other Windows ID, and the only way I could, was on my iPad. So for me, the app doesn't work as intended, for the iPhone.